will this pipe work?

89blasty

Mar 31, 2010
Fenelton, Pennsylvania
hi i seen a pic of a pipe a guy said its for a blaster. but it looks like it comes up the wrong side. my stock comes up the left side and exits out the right. this one looks like it comes up the right side an out the left....WAT do you think? CLICK on pic to make it bigger

Attachments

• dg pipe.jpg
    dg pipe.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 137
just a lesson to live by.. if a pipe has zipties on it you dont want it! lmao, dude that thing is beat dont buy it, if you are that hard up a stock one off ebay can be had for 20 bucks and you would be better off.

i don't think i'd get that, i've never seen a pipe that's actually for a blaster that exits on the left

you can make any pipe work with some welding, i have a friend that actually builds custom pipes for me.
but in the past i have used 250cc 2 cycle exhaust by welding my blaster flange on it.

as long as it is not for a smaller cc engine. those wont flow enough.

i wouldn't buy that pipe though, it's pretty worn out looking.

yea that doesnt look good, his cam could have flipped the pic i have seen some cameras do that before, if you need a pipe i have a stocker, if ya need it pm me.

you can make any pipe work with some welding, i have a friend that actually builds custom pipes for me.
but in the past i have used 250cc 2 cycle exhaust by welding my blaster flange on it.

as long as it is not for a smaller cc engine. those wont flow enough.

pipes are made for the power the bike has and where you want that power to come on.....i wouldnt just take any ol pipe and slap it on

pipes are made for the power the bike has and where you want that power to come on.....i wouldnt just take any ol pipe and slap it on

x10000000000000000000000000000000000000 pipe design is one of the MAJOR factors in the power the bike has. a pipe that's totally wrong for the motor could be impossible to tune because the exhaust "waves" won't do what the motor needs them to to keep the charge in the cylinder