will a twist throtle work with a tors removed

kx80berger

Sep 1, 2009
look behind you
i know lots people dont like twist but i am getting 1 but i dont know if it will work with my tors removed. i removed it with the kit. dose any 0ne know if it will work beacause the tors kit came with a dinffernt cable and so dose the twist

yes it does work with the tors removed,it actually comes with directions to remove the tors. well,atleast mine did. Motion Pro.

FYI,you dont have to creat new threads about it bro,i already answered it in ur old one.

i like it,its REALLLLLLYYYYY dangerous to someone who isnt used to it tho. I grew up on dirtbikes and i ride streetbikes..so im used to it. Ive had some close sketchy calls tho.

I keep telling myself I'm going to get one one of these days, I tried to use one off a mojave but the cables were compleatly different and would pull each time I turned the bars..... needless to say I only used it a few times lol.
But I do like thumbs alot for the fast turns, that exrta leverage is nice.

I am after a twist throttle as well, might pick one up on eBay today. I am used to riding bikes with twist throttle and a few of the quads my mates have, have twist throttle also.

See how I get on, will post wreck pics in a few weeks no doubt.

Blasterdude27: whats that hood in ur sig?