wife loves me...... READ this FOOLS!!

i know where theres a nice Lt250R for sale, close by sort of....PV engine, its an 89. really really nice shape!!!!

those esr 310's are bad ass. my budy has a ported 310 either prox or esr, with a trx 5 pipe, on a a/m long travel chassis. you cant out launch him......f-er is fast!!

i know where theres a nice Lt250R for sale, close by sort of....PV engine, its an 89. really really nice shape!!!!

those esr 310's are bad ass. my budy has a ported 310 either prox or esr, with a trx 5 pipe, on a a/m long travel chassis. you cant out launch him......f-er is fast!!

my buddy matt has a trx250r with the lrd350 pv set up, lrd bb pipe, 39mm air stryker, elka long travel fronts, cr500 rear, lsr frame.. ported by jannsen racing here in wi... STUPID retarted fast.... somewheres around 70 hp!!

lol 370.. rockstar.. allways got something for sale... i wont be looking tell tax return time hopefully... id love to keep my 200x BUT its gonna come down to sellin both the trikes so we can buy quads.

than some day ill pick up a water pumper R for the winter time fun

and id make a drive any day to buy from you or 370.. both straight up guys with no bs on machines

dude! its all for sale, just depends on how much cash you have, haha....but im looking to get a trx instead of this LT. by tax time this thing will be up and running, if nobody buys it as is.....so if your still looking, contact me. ill hook you up...you've seen pics, its in good shape for sure.

i got it cuz im bored of banshees, happens when you get 3, hahaha...ill sell them too?!?!?! hahaha

i just love building quads to see what a change they go thru....but i've always wanted a trx250r....my dad had a blue '86...

if you lived closer to me i would take that 250 off your hands rockstar.. can always use a back up quad for mx next year
minnesota right? thats a drive for sure...i an hour from chicago. hell come to SL in may with the PSJ trip, take it on home!!! hahahaha it will be a complete running bike by then im sure!! haha

maybe i lost touch with the times haha but SL?? and PSJ? thats about an 9 hour trip just there.. and should have told me like 2 weeks ago brother went through chigago could have picked it up on his way up from tennesse

ok thats what i thought on the psj... i actully might go to silver lake for a day or 2 this year i want to go to unadilla for a day to try out the track