why was my yb200 wheres my swinger thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys wantin to know about the kennedy follies will have to go over to psj and look for yourselves, or contact 370 or rockstar about it, they exposed his dirty doings that he admitted to them.
apperently our mods and admins felt we didnt need to know about such serious infractions, someone deleted the thread that told the tale, which leaves lots of our bf members still vulnerable to his bullshit !!!!!!!
i persoanally belive that this is valuable info, that every bf member needs to know before making a decision on a builder, < yeah, i may be an ahole some of the time on here, all in good fun, but i do care about what my bro's do with their hard earned dollars

hey bro, is there a thread about it on psj? i tried to search for it over there but i think you have to be a member to search anything, and i'm not. so if there is a thread, and its not against any rules or anything, would someone be nice enough to post up the link over here for people like me who cant find it? rep will be given. i think its something that people who are looking to have motor work done should know about

This is all stuff us fellow BF members should know! I gotta say 98% of us on here are all like some sort of family. Let the dirty truth come out!

deeznuts.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.