why cant i post in the for sale section?

Your absolutely right man it can be a little frustrating but you just have to take step back and look at the bigger picture, there is a million things in this forum you get for free that cost the people who started this site up so asking for a small fee for something that not everyone uses isn't all that bad. All the people on here have a wealth of knowledge to offer imagine if the site charged you just to sign up, so of you look at it from that stand point it's not to bad at all.

Your absolutely right man it can be a little frustrating but you just have to take step back and look at the bigger picture, there is a million things in this forum you get for free that cost the people who started this site up so asking for a small fee for something that not everyone uses isn't all that bad. All the people on here have a wealth of knowledge to offer imagine if the site charged you just to sign up, so of you look at it from that stand point it's not to bad at all.

im just saying man they already get paid everytime you click somwhere on here. shouldnt be a 10$ fees to acess the for sale section . i guess ill just post up in the other section and buy the parts off ebay. thanks guys

ya kiding me whats that bs?

There have been a lot of problems in the past with people getting ripped of in the "Marketplace" section. Back in March Admin did a poll of ALL forum members to vote about who can post in the "marketplace" section.You can see the results here:http://www.blasterforum.com/announce...section-11131/Because of that poll the rules for posting in the "marketplace" section are as follows:SUPPORTING MEMBERSWITH 30 OR MORE POSTSNON-SUPPORTING MEMBERS WITH 300+ POSTS

You do not have to be a supporting member to glean information from BF all the info is free and gratis.

The $10 fee and 300 post thingo was put in place to deter shonky dealers scamming and running away with members hard earned money.

It really slowed down the take the money and run shonkys as waiting for 300 or $10 seemed a good deterrant.

Do you recall all the BS on BHQ when Loco tried to enact simular ideas? Recall he got fed up with everyone whining, recinded it, and what happened? New people show up, rip someone off, and disappere.

That ain't happening here. If you want to buy something, I can vouch for you as being standup on BHQ.