whos riding

i couldnt get anywhere so i just asked my neighbor to borrow his rubicon 750 4x4 and it was a darn tank!!!!!!!!!! 24 inches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and its still comin down!!!!!!!!!! 4 more inches toninght!!!!!!!!!!

i couldnt get anywhere so i just asked my neighbor to borrow his rubicon 750 4x4 and it was a darn tank!!!!!!!!!! 24 inches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and its still comin down!!!!!!!!!! 4 more inches toninght!!!!!!!!!!

damn you guys are getting loaded with snow.
barely got 3 inches here if that. in fact just stopped snowing a little while ago. did my driveway at about 1 oclock and its now got about maybe less than a centimeter of snow on it

damn you guys are getting loaded with snow.
barely got 3 inches here if that. in fact just stopped snowing a little while ago. did my driveway at about 1 oclock and its now got about maybe less than a centimeter of snow on it

i'll try and get some picsas up later or tomorrow when the total amounts are on the groundd

i rode in the 3in we had, fun, i need gearing bad, my 18 inches just sat there nd spun, i need to put my 22 in tires on but i don't get to install my shee axel till christmas, the 22 inchers are so wide they hit the tabs on the heel guards, my dad won't let me cust the tabs off.

i rode in the 3in we had, fun, i need gearing bad, my 18 inches just sat there nd spun, i need to put my 22 in tires on but i don't get to install my shee axel till christmas, the 22 inchers are so wide they hit the tabs on the heel guards, my dad won't let me cust the tabs off.

mine did the same ting i just gave it a couple whacks with a hammer and bent it a bit but u cant tell

went riding .. gotta love ice!! lake was choppy but solid.. river was smooth and fast in section.... put a hurtin on a a few utility quads in 4x4 with my 200x... the 13t front helps big time!! .. no vids though had no partner tell later... now i prob lost him for the year, he high sided his 200x and flipped it 3 times.. he at the er right now.. ripped the muscle that moves your arm up and down... i guess he sellin his 200x for 200 bcks.. gonna get it for the wife