Who on here likes Honda?

ok chill man.....but when my mom bought he volvo the customer service was amazing and when she came out of the crash she only had whip lash....the volvo had 5 star saftey rating....now she bought a chevy truck (4 door) and the customer service is SH*T and alot of stuff is wrong with it (mainly electrical and brakes) and same with my dad's ford van (ac broke, power wind broke, brakes made winning noise, tranny broke, and its just an overall sh*t car)

you do know that Valvo is owned by Ford right?

you do know that Valvo is owned by Ford right?

ya but there originally german right ??? and why do you think fords safety ratings went up so much because they used the same basic frame as the volvos

ok chill man.....but when my mom bought he volvo the customer service was amazing and when she came out of the crash she only had whip lash....the volvo had 5 star saftey rating....now she bought a chevy truck (4 door) and the customer service is SH*T and alot of stuff is wrong with it (mainly electrical and brakes) and same with my dad's ford van (ac broke, power wind broke, brakes made winning noise, tranny broke, and its just an overall sh*t car)

The customer service is all American be it Chevy, Ford, or f*cking Kia. It just depends on who works at the stealership

i <3 my honda

4918_1172599555935_1256403076_30478.jpg

wheres liquid5soul? pretty sure he likes hondas lol

I wouldn't hate them as much if there wasn't a massive amount of ricers with them. They give tuners a bad name, so in return, i hate hondas. Sure there can be some built ones, but hondas are still the lowest of the low.

I wouldn't hate them as much if there wasn't a massive amount of ricers with them. They give tuners a bad name, so in return, i hate hondas. Sure there can be some built ones, but hondas are still the lowest of the low.

yea i agree... the lowest of the low...

IMG_1824.jpg

first of all i never talked sh*t about supras at all so don't use that against me, i'm just defending my hondas. and 500whp is nothing for a supra. there a plenty of street legal supras out there that have 1000+ at the wheels

I know you didnt talk sh*t about supra's, i was just showin that its not about the bling, which all hondas are about. and yes i know thats not that much power for a mk4, i just wanted to show off the VVT-i engine. variable valve timing w/ inteligence. Crazy system. God damn supras were way ahead of their time. Where are there sick cars these days? I hate that new supra that there came up with, i dont even know if it made it to market, i hope it didnt its a god damn v8 ugly ass thing. shoulda kept the mk4 going.

hondas are tight for good gas mileage...but if you have a honda with "vtec" and a badass fart cannon/3 ft wing dont bother trying to impress me. save your money

89, you are an ignorant little fella, arent you? lol. you havent even drivin any hondas id bet. also, id bet that naturally aspirated, ITB blinged out k series probly put out the same or more hp per liter than that twin turbo 2jz. besides, werent you saying how your passat is fast? that shows your perception of what cars are fast is a little off...ive drivin couple, they are gutless. all cars have pros and cons. you cant generalize a make like that. "all hondas suck, all hondas are about bling".... sorry, but thats just retarded. Honda makes some of the most powerful motors in the industry pound for pound. go look up how much power a 2 liter F20C makes...

I can see where this thread is going but will keep my "mouth" lol "Hands off keybord" shut on this one because I already have one of those loveley red dot's (infraction).