Who has the baddest blaster on here???

Diggin the pink frame theme. Thats actually my next build theme iv been savin up to do for my daughter. She has a candy purple color shift pink custom built 55cc big bore cobra clone right now than one day (when shes out of a carseat or goes to kindergarden, which evers first) get her on a blaster!!

There is no such thing as "the badesst blaster". Bikes are built to personal preference and for different riding styles. I like people's bikes for different reasons. I think 79 bronco's bike is badass cause he has hand built a lot of parts on it. I like AWK's bikes because they are modded out but still look like blasters. Dualstroke's trail snail is cool cause it has sexy ELKA shocks, nice graphic kit, and a nice stator cover.

You are on the right track. Just look at all the pics of all the different pics and apply what you like to your bike.

You can not say it any better!! :D
(QUOTE) There is no such thing as "the badesst blaster". Bikes are built to personal preference and for different riding styles. I like people's bikes for different reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
everyone has their preferences, I think mine turned out just the way I wanted it, after my truck is done I'm gonna change some things this summer probably...

image.jpg

Everybody has different wants and styles. i went with a dual purpose bike cause i can drag it then come back home and put my shocks back on in 5 min and be on the trails. Need to say who has the baddest blaster of a specific category lol

Attachments

• 0302140920.jpg
    0302140920.jpg
    585.5 KB · Views: 176
After someone spends so much time turning wrenches n spending money..to them they have the baddest blaster..there's quite a few bikes on here I'd be happy pulling out of the garage n showing off..so many different looks n styles to be achieved.. i was happy when all I had was a pipe on it..lol.. then wifesblaster tricked me into all the other stuff..lol