WHITE SMOKE

Boredoutblaster

Jul 17, 2008
Vermont
Hey everyone,Im wondering about when you start it up,It has fine compression/turns over but sometimes it wont start and other times it will on random...But Within the last past week everytime i have started it up it has blown white smoke BADDDLY.and it seems to also be comming out of the first curve in the exhaughst off the block,Yet there is not hole,And when it wont start and i try to turn it over it REAKS of gasoline out the exhaughst,
I put new spark plugs in it monthly and i know that is not the problem.
Let me know what you all think,
Thanx for lookin and Replyin!

ya for every two gallons of gas i use a half of small two stroke bottle,Is that a good ratio?Its what they guy who sold it to me told me,Mine is also a 1992 blaster borred .50 over with jetted carb and race pipe,Since u have a 1992 also what can you tell me about them compared to other years/models?
Im not new to riding but am to "BLASTERS"
Thanx for your imput keep more comming!

white smoke is usually the burning of the oil in the tranny. you might have a seal thats went bad.

Then what could the strong smell of gas out of the end of the exhaughst be?
Just a seal possibly??
Should i just buy a WHOLE seal kit and see if it smokes still?
And how can i get it to start up easier?
Everything on it seems fine,But it almost seems flooded somedays when it wont start

about the seals i dunno man. i sold my blaster before i got into that lol... have you rebuilt your carb? sounds like to me its just flooding

Yaa sumthin,haaa its only been doin this for like a week and the engine is only like 4-5 monthes old,But i ran out of gas so i cant do ne thing until i get gas...sh*tty

after you fix you problem read the mix calculator posted on here it is the perfect way to know how much oil you mix with you gas all blaster are about 4 OZ to 1 gal gas , 32 1 ratio

im new to this site and i don't really know how to post anything or whatever. but my 2000 blaster is doing the same thing. the guy that i baught it from said he had put extra oil in it bc it was a rebuilt engine or something, so i ran threw that gas then i went to the gas staition and got 3 gallons so i put 12 onces of oil into the gas and mixed it. but then i noticed that the transmition oil was low so i put about half of a quart of 10w30 in it and then it started smoking more now it looks like its slowly going down but it still its like bluish whitetish....