Which Big Bore Kit should I buy?

yamster

Mar 31, 2013
Hello People. My names B.J. I just bought a blaster that needs work. Im planning on rebuilding from the ground up. The first thing Im going to do is pull the engine and rebuild. I want to put a big bore kit on and I was wondering on which one to get. Ive seen a couple different ones like the 240, and the 265. Whick one should I get and what brand? I dont want to buy a crappy brand. If im going to put time and money in I want to have nice stuff. lol. I plan on doing flat track and just some riding around with it so I need a kit that will run good with riding hard during races and will run good for cruising. Thanks for the help.

I don't think they make the 265 anymore. I wouldn't get it if they did. The big bore kit depends on what you want to spend. This is the one I would get if I could afford it.

BLASTER

id go with that cylinder bd7 posted but if your going to race flat track a sway bar is a must it could be the diffrence in winning a race or lousing a race and you have to have verry good front brakes and a lowering kit and the best tip of advice i got is go fast and turn left

Dude i LITERALLY just logged on to ask about the CT kit and what the reviews were on it LOL

we flat track our blaster to and since the crank bearings are shot we figure we would just freshen up the little crazy port/.75 over motor with a 4-mil and CT top end. SUPER happy i didnt have to look far LOL