Where to get cheap Aftermarket Shocks?

blasterdubai

Dec 2, 2010
Hi, ive currently got a blaster with these mods: Porting and cylinder boring, bigger wiseco piston, jetting, k&n filter, vforce, toomey b1 exhaust kit, and desert tires and spacers.
I really want some shocks now, anyone know where to get sheap aftermarket shocks????
ThanksI:I

Beware of the cheap $89 piggies. Guy on BHQ ordered a set and was sent an empty box !! He was more than willing to be a gunnie pig and try them ,but....

yeah, those piggies just recently exploded onto the ebay scene, and i was skeptical right away, i wondered for that price, if the rezzie even has fluid/gas in it, or is it just for show, i beleive my buddies says the rezzie on his ktm is just for show ????
stay away from them just watch for "works" for under $200, or their have been some elkas show up for mid to low $300's
both good deals and awsome upgrades

yea, the rezzies say "drag shocks" , this tells me, in a straight line, on smooth surface, they are probably ok.

i pretty much dont trust anything made in china.

i was so excited to buy 2 tv's that were made mexico!

have you thought about using some banshee shocks? i found a good deal on some and have been ridn them ever since. they seem alot better than the wore out stock blasters shocks i had