Where to buy diamond plate?

steel or alluminum? steel no idea but as far as alluminum goes go to a local scrap yard. (not to be confused with a junk yard) when i worked at a&l iron we had tons of the stuff coming in. and the beauty part is. they will only charge you for the weight of it.

Went to Lowes,Home Depot, and Ace Hardware today- they weren't even sure what I wanted until I told them about truck toolboxes being made out of it.

I don't need very much. I think i figured a square foot would be plenty, but even that I was gonna cut in half to make two parts, so a square foot or two pieces 6"x12" would be great. I want to make a bumper cover for my teen's blaster, we just got it and he's visiting friends in Georgia, so he hasn't even ridden it yet.

Let me know what shipping costs, and I'll pay you back for it.I:I

ftl900, pitboss's son runs Project Blaster I doubt he's just gonna give it to you but maybe :) anyways do you have a fastenal near you? they would have it. im really suprised lowes doesnt have it near their welding supplies in the hardware dept. im sure they do around here...GL

Its a longshot but check and ask your local Fire Station...:)