Where Do You Ride?

Come on down!!!

Forget French and learn Spanish, you probably won't even need a job...

Anyway, I got 36 acres in Va. out in the middle of nowhere. Tons of places to ride if you like trails. I suppose I could make one helluva MX track on it.. Not too much shooting, 'cause I shoot back. Be willing to meet up with some of you folks if any are in the area. I got hills you can't climb without a helicopter to flat land, water, sand, clay and a cabin with a generator and fridge for beer.

I'd call it Heaven, but, I ain't dead yet.

So if Heaven ain't got 2 strokes I'm gonna live forever!!!

A

well dont move to RI you litterally caint ride any where really blows but you can reg you bike in mass 20 mins away and ride ANYWHERE you want for 30 a year and camp at state parks all over mass

We will have to hook up at silver lake this summer.

silver lake is the best i go every year. but i have never had anything to ride. im hopin to get my blaster fixed so i can ride out there this year even tho im not supposed to im only 13. but im average height and with a helmet and gear on they wont even notice.

i live in new brunswick where the trails pretty much out number the roads here. i can bike like 1000 miles away if i wanted to. but there is lots of marrsh land, mud, rock quarrys, fields dirt or gravel roads, ect. to ride on it is great

My woods and across the street, my neigbor lets me ride on his property and the guiy next door to him lets me ride on his property and then down at my friends house and then next door to him we drag... I'm set, all i want is some dunes

lol, when i have more money imma put dunes on my 200 of my 302 acres (yes i bought more land...my neighbor moved and he gave me his land--he had a trailer..so all he did is move his trailer to a place more north...but yeah..i bouht his nice tract of land..) but im thinking that'd be like WEEEEE BIG f*ckIN MONEY to throw dunes in........ so imma save for a few years..BUT it'd be fun!

When I'm 18 I'm getting the land my parents own and I'm gonna have it all logged and turned to dunes. Its all sand here if you dig, so i think I'm gonna let the local cement company come and take out some for free so i get lots of nice new sand, lol. We only have 40 acres though, so it wont be as big as what yours would be.

aww damn, ur lucky u have lots of sand if you dig... i have a sh*tload of clay and rocks... my uncle is vice pres of a cement co. here, and he said he'd get me some sand when i start

Thats a convenient contact. Theres sand pits all over the place here cause of all of it. Thats my towns way of making money... sand, syrup and deer, lol

oldfartfirstatv i live in virginia i live right beside Farmville ever heard of that place i live in cumberland its alot of places to ride in cumberland but my dad never takes me there and my uncle has a trail that about an hour long

A ways

It's west of you. Past Smith Mountain Lake. I'm north of Martinsville south of Rocky Mount. mapquest out Henry, Va.

A

You guy all have some great places to ride. I'm stuck n Nebraska. We have wood, small MX tracks, and sand. But it is pretty much all flat. My wife has an aunt that owns the land that is a local sand quarry. Not much of a sand pup but i have been known to go to a sand drag or two. I'm currently tagged in 11 states and spend a lot of time blasting woods. I grew away from the MX/SX scene and only go to watch Nationals as a spectator. I ride in plenty of scrambles and might try a open gncc event one more time.

If you need to find a place to ride check out www.atvpathfinder.com . I have always found it helpful on roadtrips and planning an outting someplace new.

Good luck and raise a little roost whenever you can!

i ride at turkey bay ohv it's 2500 acres and 100 miles of trails . . . . . . . i want to ride hatfield mccoy or coal creek sometime though