Where do I start HAHA 02 Blaster need help with wheels and suspension

I also want to get a rear sprocket that will give me more out of the hole. If I got to take it off, I might as well upgrade right. :)

if i was you i would wait on the gearing untill you get a pipe because there is only a handfull of people who geared lower and liked it..
first gear on the blaster is useless stock ALOT of people like the 14/40 gearing. thats a great trail riding gear set.(but then again its your bike)

if i was you i would wait on the gearing untill you get a pipe because there is only a handfull of people who geared lower and liked it..
first gear on the blaster is useless stock ALOT of people like the 14/40 gearing. thats a great trail riding gear set.(but then again its your bike)
I agree with that^^ thats what I run with 18"s in the rear and love it :)

But if you ride and rutted, muddy trails your gonna what 20"s or bigger.

I live in Sunny California and even when it is muddy its not that bad. I want the bike fast from 0-40 I dont care about a top speed. Looks like I am going to run stock Raptop rims if they are 9". I think thats what I want. I might even rock the stock 8"s if I can find good tires for them. Right now it has ballons.

I live in Sunny California and even when it is muddy its not that bad. I want the bike fast from 0-40 I dont care about a top speed. Looks like I am going to run stock Raptop rims if they are 9". I think thats what I want. I might even rock the stock 8"s if I can find good tires for them. Right now it has ballons.

ok if you want fast i would just leave the stock gearing..
the first mod if i was you is to save up for a pipe it will make your blaster soo much better cause stock blaster motors are kinda of a turd.
for the tires if your ganna ride in the trails ive heard nothing but good things about kenda claw tires.

O.K. back to the tire issue. Looks like I am going to order a set of 18-10-8 rear tires and leave the gearing stock. I am going to llok for an axle again and get the sprocket yb200 recommended.

O.K. back to the tire issue. Looks like I am going to order a set of 18-10-8 rear tires and leave the gearing stock. I am going to llok for an axle again and get the sprocket yb200 recommended.

if you plan on doing any trail riding i wouldnt get a 18 inch tire you wont have enough clearance if theres something in the trail youll just get stuck on everything

yea I bought the kendas claws and like them alot. 20" is good... but my trails are crazy rutted so i bottom out ALOT. only way to avoid that is the friggen 26" that the AWD quads run and that ant happening on a lil blasty( dont worry about bottoming out too much-remember the blaster only weighs 320lbs so just pick it up n' throw it outa the rut lol). the best part about the claws is the reversable tread, 1 way for mud the other for hard pack. it does make a difference set for pack the ass slides alot easier :)