wheelie

hell i just get it up and try to use the gas for keepin the front end up i never use brake to control it

when i do wheelies i normally just punch the throttle and pull back, but u can also do reallllllly slow wheelies in first, or even punch it in 2nd and shift out to 4th, those are the funnest

ill just do them whatever way feels right i can hold the ones standing on the grab bar forever cuz there so gay but the ones that are the most fun are the ones you pop up and shift

pffffft yall have to rev it up and lean back, all i have to o is give it some gas and im standing on the rear tires, but 400ex are famous for there wheelies, plus i got BBK.......cause there bottom end machines

pffffft yall have to rev it up and lean back, all i have to o is give it some gas and im standing on the rear tires, but 400ex are famous for there wheelies, plus i got BBK.......cause there bottom end machines
yeah thats cause you've got a hella lot more torque then a little blaster. blasters are fun but pretty much balls-less. ( unless you've got a built engine...)

pop the clutch in 2nd and try to ballance it as long as i can. or i pull up and and give it gas right at the powerband it in 3rd or 4th. 1st gear is just stupid its too slow. once i went from 2nd all the way to 5th, it was sweeeeet, but only ever happend once lol. i cant hold a wheelie worth sh*t on my banshee tho, not enough seat time, i need more practice.