"Wheelie Boy"

Oldfart1stATV

Oct 29, 2007
Got him some gear. Here's him on the last run before I dropped the 240 in it.

And yes, I'm the fat ugly bastard on the left.

A

Last edited:
Dang!

Man you are quick!! I got it, took me a couple try's and I had to shrink the pic.

Now picture this 70# runt on the same rig with the 240...

"Wheelie Boy" I was doing the break in runs today and this is a wheelie machine, I didn't pull any, but, the pull is far more substantial than the stock mule!!

Still running rich, though...

A

Last edited:
Hmmmm?

It comes up on my screen good. I have had some issues with posting pics, my files are always too big. This one I squished down. Lemme try again..

A

This work?

I can see my bandwidth usage going up, so it's here somewhere...

A

Last edited:
Hmmmm?

I don't get why it ain't available to you guys. I might of been cut off of pics for the titty thing...

Lemme write the Forum Gods and see if I am being punished....

A-:-D

BTW

I wrote Cbaber and lbwd to see if I'm grounded or not. If not I have a host site or two. I just know they host pics here and there may be an issue there, or maybe I'm just a dork and can't post a pic??? I figured I try the easy route first, if I'm banned it don't matter much what i do, they ain't gonna show.

Keep you posted.

A

Yup

He's just strong enough to kick it and squish the clutch. I'm not going to think what he will be doing in a year on it.

If you guys are even close to my size, he doesn't weigh as much as the gas tank full, it's a huge diff.

I rode that 240 at about 1/2 throttle today and she tugs way better. If I put front fenders on I think he might take flight!

A