Whats your dream car you always wanted to own?

blasterman312

Jul 29, 2007
....What would it be?....exotic?, tuner?, muscle?, luxury? economical?

Well, my dream car would be the 1969 Dodge Charger 'General Lee'. I loved the show too, everyday at 5 o'clock on the action channel, never got boring. I think it was the short shorts daisy wore.:">:">:">=))

Last edited:
dream car, hmm thats a tough one.
i really liked the mr-2's
93+ supras are wild to.
But i think i would rather have a truck.
new tundra or tacoma lifted with 33's on it

a 69 impala with hydros all around ridin on dayton13.5's, painted escalade pearl with a turkey pearl leather interion. also lots of chromeI:I

i want a 70 challenger plum crazy purple or lime green

with a hemi

1970-plum-crazy-dodge-hemi-challeng.jpg

dodge-challenger-70-trasera.jpg

98 Supra twin turbo w/ the 2JZ engine. 320 hp STOCK. with a couple upgrades, new turbos, exhaust, computer, these things f*cking rip. dream car for sure. nothing else comes close just because this car is not absolutly out of question to get.

I have always liked the 64 impala myself. This one for example (Oh, yeah and it has 1200 ponies under the hood)
sucp_0809_01_z1964_chevy_impalaprof.jpg

But lately I have found myself more and more attracted to the old school chopped and dropped lead sleds particularly the 49' Merc's
49_50_mercury.jpg

lowhudson2.jpg

I know this on is not a merc but it looks more like one than the hudson it started as. I'm also a big fan of the old caddy convertibles with the twin horizontal head lights like in 63'

atm i got this a 2001 renault megane 1.4 (on paper)

DSC00384.jpg

i also got this as a little toy lol im trying to get onto the drift circuit and i picked this up cheap

1993 toyota supra 3l twin turbo needs a bit of work thou
media1.jpg

i want either this (skyline R34)

Photo-0013e.jpg

or this (skyline R32)

Photo-0014e.jpg

wat u think :)

was never into imports and sh*t always into trucks
duramax.jpg

and theirs just something about stacks pouring out black smoke that gets me going
Duramax.jpg

atm i got this a 2001 renault megane 1.4 (on paper)

DSC00384.jpg

i also got this as a little toy lol im trying to get onto the drift circuit and i picked this up cheap

1993 toyota supra 3l twin turbo needs a bit of work thou
media1.jpg

i want either this (skyline R34)

Photo-0013e.jpg

or this (skyline R32)

Photo-0014e.jpg

wat u think :)

dont belive you have a supra like that. proof.