whats up guys its been a min...

mr_3_0_5

Nov 21, 2008
in a small quiet town
whats up fella's its been a minute since I've been on here. i wonder how many of the guys I used to talk to are still running around here. well i had a little one and that's what caused me to sell the blasty just had no time to ride. but she's getting a little older and more independent. so I started looking for something to ride again. came across this old 350x in a storage locker. cleaned up the carb and bled the brakes. and shes ready to go. maybe i can get in touch with lil3mil to do some powdercoating for me.. james if you see this man holler at me. anyway here's a picture of her.

Looks good man! Little3mil is still around, he doesn't really post anywhere though... Just send him a message and he will get back to you as soon as he can

thanks guys
its an 1985 came right out of storage.. she's in good shape and runs like a champ. needed some minor things but I'm very happy with it. they seem to be getting harder and harder to find around here. so i figured it was time to pick one up.

hey marc, nice grab on the 350x.
good to see you're still wheelin !!!

good to see u back bro, I haven't been around much either, been busy with modding the truck, got a new motorcycle etc, how's the ok lady and kid doin?

good to see u back bro, I haven't been around much either, been busy with modding the truck, got a new motorcycle etc, how's the ok lady and kid doin?

hey bro how you been?
the little one is doing great she's 2 1/2 now and growing like a weed.
the Mrs is doing great as well she's in nursing school going for her RN so she can fix me up when I hurt myself.. lol