Whats the fastest quad your Blaster has beaten?

the other day i beat a crf 100 lol a xr 100 a ttr 125 and since i got my new tires i made up for loosing to that crf 150 and beat that to lol good times with my riding buddies (not as good as awk moutain)

the other day i beat a crf 100 lol a xr 100 a ttr 125 and since i got my new tires i made up for loosing to that crf 150 and beat that to lol good times with my riding buddies (not as good as awk moutain)

So your brakes are workin good, no excuses next time, or well keep ya at the end of the pack!

only quad i raced was a sportsman 500. and i lost in the short distance(traction control is a big issue where we raced in the woods all leaves and wet my tires slip out)(he does 4wd then 2wd on the go). but in the long run i beat the sportsman

Just a warrior and a 300ex and now sence i rebulit my motor and put a better piston in i can keep up with the 300 in 4th wile his in 5th

I've beat many YFM 250 with GYTR, a 350 on a drag race and a 350 with GYRT. i was with my toomey. (without toomey i'm sure that 350 beat me)

i almost beat my buddys 660 raptor but he had a weight advantage. im not a small guy and he is...lol