whats The best pipes

jose sanchez

Apr 25, 2015
I'm interested in putting new pipes and exhaust pipe in my 2002 Yamaha blaster I want it to sound loud and if it's possible to gain speed and power what kind do you guys recommend

more power and Loud for a stock blaster.....Toomey B1 pipe and silencer

What's the difference

the toomey on my stock engine blaster hits real hard at about 3rd throttle, sometimes too early for my liking in dangerous terrain, yet pulls the longest of the left bends.

Pretty much anything but a dg will add power and sound louder than stock. What pipe you get depends on where and how you ride, and when on the throttle you want the powerband to hit

Why loud? What does that have to do with anything? Your purchasing a pipe because of the sound it makes? On two stroke engines the "pipe" is part of the power producing "team". Each one has its own characteristics.
FMF, Toomey, Pro circuit are great pipes to name a few.

If you want power and loud listen to AWK and get a Toomey, my Toomey loud as hell dont get me wrong it sounds good but I am looking at options of a different silencer to try and dampen the sound some.

The Toomey is a great pipe for top end power, but if you want great power down low with an awesome sound my choice would be a DMC Alien.

The bonus with running a low/mid pipe is that the stock 26mm carb is perfectly suited to it.

I failed to mention my black bike with the toomey and stock-ish engine does indeed run the stock carb.....
AND RIPS !

Reactions: pudvah
Most pipes will give you performance gains.

Right bends are the best for top end. DMC best for low end

Want it loud? get a 1" pipe and run it straight off the header to the back of the quad.
when you become stupid from how loud it is, grow some sense and put a damn silencer on

Most pipes will give you performance gains.

Right bends are the best for top end. DMC best for low end

Want it loud? get a 1" pipe and run it straight off the header to the back of the quad.
when you become stupid from how loud it is, grow some sense and put a damn silencer on
Lol 1" what kind of brand of pipe