Whats sizes do you think I need?

I used water injection on high compression motors back in the 70s when we couldn't get high octane fuel. There was never any carbon on those motors when you took them apart! I ran am 11:1 1970 Torino 351C on regular 87 octane. In fact this motor below is a 351C running slightly over 10:1 on regular octane fuel with water injection:

271_29545085802_5231_n.jpg

271_29545090802_5614_n.jpg

That ain't steam coming off the tires!

You kept using the Cleveland engine down under after we stopped, I dreamed of being able to work with your closed chamber small port Clevelands and your cross flow six cylinders.

OMG, awesome.

My car in high school was a maverick, all done up, it was nice. Wish I could easily share a pic of mine. On old floppy disks. lol

Sporty

OMG, awesome.

My car in high school was a maverick, all done up, it was nice. Wish I could easily share a pic of mine. On old floppy disks. lol

Sporty

Yeah, It was sweet, one of my favourite cars.
I got a 78 Merc Zephyr Z7 after that. Did everything better than the Maverick and yet never as dear.
The Zephyr got the 130hp 302 pulled for a 67 289 with a Toyota 5 speed behind it. The original axle lasted one week, got a 68 Fairlane in place.
84 and 86Mustang SVO, 94 Supercoupe, I've had a lot of fun cars, but the Maverick was one of my favourites, especially with that Cleveland.