Whats next??

BDBRACING

Jun 9, 2010
FLORIDA
Im new to blaster forum and last night made my first help post. The info i got worked excellent. So i figured what the heck lets get some more expert advice. I just performed the throttle removal and the quad is running again. i have a few upgrades gold series fatty with the power core exhaust, boysen reeds, and k&n filter. The quad has a new top end so dont want to oversize right now. I have on order a Works back shock, oil injection block off, and a pair of maxis razors for the back. Question is what's next? What's the best oils ( 2stroke and case)? I used to be an amsoil fan before i tore the jugs off the jetski. 100to1 my ass......Should i +2 the suspension???? Help me out here.

Im new to blaster forum and last night made my first help post. The info i got worked excellent. So i figured what the heck lets get some more expert advice. I just performed the throttle removal and the quad is running again. i have a few upgrades gold series fatty with the power core exhaust, boysen reeds, and k&n filter. The quad has a new top end so dont want to oversize right now. I have on order a Works back shock, oil injection block off, and a pair of maxis razors for the back. Question is what's next? What's the best oils ( 2stroke and case)? I used to be an amsoil fan before i tore the jugs off the jetski. 100to1 my ass......Should i +2 the suspension???? Help me out here.

oh man there is so much you can do.. just look at everyones sigs to see wht they have done. im liking the mamixa super m for oil and ive got rotella diesel engine oil in my tranny. if you start adding power stretching the suspension is always a good idea I:I

I will get the front next month. I have to give the wife a couple of weeks to cool down and forget before the next card statement comes in.:D. She dont understand you cant ride those shoes she buys. Or maybe i should buy her a brand new shiny red broom.:eek:

I will get the front next month. I have to give the wife a couple of weeks to cool down and forget before the next card statement comes in.:D. She dont understand you cant ride those shoes she buys. Or maybe i should buy her a brand new shiny red broom.:eek:

lol dont ya just hate it when that happens:p:p

i like the maxima super m as well. but i just use valvoline 4 stroke motor oil in my crankcase. but yeah for mods there are almost endless possibilities. all it takes is money and a waiting game for parts to arrive. better than christmas when they do if you ask me