What's For Breakfast?

On a "normal morning", 1 16.9 oz. bottle of water, a large bowl of Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch with 2% milk, a banana or apple, 4 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 2 slices of whole wheat toast with jelly, and a few strips of microwaved bacon. It may seem like a lot but your body "eats it up" quickly when you're lifting & running. I've been bodybuilding for the past year and have been monitoring my diet everyday since. I eat alot of protein, but still try to keep it lean.

As far as losing/gaining muscle just from skipping out or having breakfast... That's going vary greatly on a persons genetics, activities, and overall diet.

I'm also on the forum @ www.bodybuilding.com so if anyone wants to talking lifting or has questions just hit me up.:)

BodyBuilding.com is a great site! I use the super store all the time to get my vitamins and supplements. They have the lowest prices in the world, hands down!

BodyBuilding.com is a great site! I use the super store all the time to get my vitamins and supplements. They have the lowest prices in the world, hands down!

Yeah... It's an awesome site. I get all my stuff from GNC. I've got their Gold Card so stuff is pretty cheap, especially when it's on sale.