whats better boyesen or v force

Been looking at this same question myself and I am seeing the Vforce reeds with the blue labeling, look a little older and are not termed the Vforce 3 reeds, any info on what the difference is other than about 50 bucks and always being used. any info is appreciated.

so how can you tell if the reeds are worn out, mine look brand new with no chips, cracks or anything but my bike sounds like its starving for air when i mid to high rpms

if you want good quality reeds that work flawless go with vforce i use them on my blaster and my drag bike

OK so I am going with VForce. On another note what about spacers for the reeds, can you add them without modding your intake??????

so how can you tell if the reeds are worn out, mine look brand new with no chips, cracks or anything but my bike sounds like its starving for air when i mid to high rpms

When ppl refer to reeds being worn out they are talking about the amount they "bend" or "flex" under pressure if there worn out they dont open and close properly. When your idling they bearly open and when your gas it they begin to flex and open allowing the fuel into the motor, But idk how they can actually get worn out I would say they just get brittle and break since there most of the time made of thin plastic. Most aftermarket are made of cf or some type or composite making them perfom alot better and last way longer!

vf2 and vf3 are the same reeds but the vf3 they changed up the location of the mounting screw.

i have had a set of each and they made no difference when i went from vf2 to vf3

i couldn't find it but i read a post by flotek that said vf3 is good for highly modified motors, but if you're just gonna do some bolt on stuff don't waste the extra money and get boyesen, and they'll do just fine

i have a 2000 blaster bored .020 over and boyesen reeds and they are really good reeds cheap and you can tell the difference from stock they are great.

vf2 and vf3 are the same reeds but the vf3 they changed up the location of the mounting screw.

i have had a set of each and they made no difference when i went from vf2 to vf3
vf3's don't have screws... at least no VF3 i;ve ever seen..