what would win

i thought this was a blaster forum not a weak ass raptor forum

you must not know much about the site bro...were all here bc we like raptors,and some of us who dont own them anymore still like to HELP out with all the info we can. And fyi,and real quad novice can see the good of all bikes.

i thought this was a blaster forum not a weak ass raptor forum

First off, watch what you say, NEWB.
Second, it comes down to rider skill.
Third, Raptor 250s arent that slow, and if its a race threw the trails, the raptor will win. Blasters stock suspension suck.
Fourth and foremost, JUST SIMPLY RACE HIM AND SEE!
Case Closed.

you must not know much about the site bro...were all here bc we like blasters,and some of us who dont own them anymore still like to HELP out with all the info we can. And fyi,and real quad novice can see the good of all bikes.

think you meant to say blasters there lol

you must not know much about the site bro...were all here bc we like raptors,and some of us who dont own them anymore still like to HELP out with all the info we can. And fyi,and real quad novice can see the good of all bikes.

somebodies getting upset

no,someone is trying to TEACH you about what the site is about. If you think its about BASHING other quads,your in the wrong forum.

im not trying to make fun of the raptor im just trying to prove to my friend my blaster would beat his raptor so chill bro