What to do?????

Nice join the yfm350 forum if u haven't already. Ignore all the kids and blastr bashing and u can find some good info

you just got rid of a blaster you knew what was wrong with and are buying another? lol i'd have just kept the first one. 90% of the blasters i see in my area are either rigged to run or beat to hell and back. atleast you knew what you had.

off topic a bit but im in a chatty mood now that i typed that. it actually bugs me seeing blasters riding around here when im riding. on the forum here you see all these nice well taken care of machines and people who respect them. out riding around localy you see all these peice of sh*t blasters beat to hell and back, all rigged up, half blown up, just garbage.... then you see em talkin sh*t and eating their words and making all blasters look bad lol its always either a bunch of kids like " ahh screw it if it blows up ill ride dads 450. or grown men riding half blown up blasters talking sh*t about it having no power then you talk to em a bit and find out they never change the oil just add when low and its like a 1990 that they've never even honed or changed the rings on. beer's cheaper than rings i guess lol i once ran into a older guy riding a beat up blaster that asked me why i spent so much money making a slow peice of sh*t look so good (my red and black blaster) he knew nothing about all the power mods i had and im guessing he didnt even know they make performance parts for them lol. some people are just clueless so since i realized this im half afraid of used blasters and any time i buy a blaster it gets a complete tear down and rebuild all bearings, bushings, seals,filter, bore, piston, rings, reeds. all that adds up. and imho these morons that dont maintain or fix anything right on the blasters are to blame for making blasters loose value so fast. because of these guys our blasters arent worth sh*t doesnt matter if you spend $5k or $8k in parts and labor as soon as you mention its a blaster you can pretty much forget getting over $1800-$2000 for it. all because there are so few of us compared to all those guys like i was talking about above. we are less than 1% of the blaster population and lets face it there are alot of blasters out there. most unmaintained and uncared for. so when people think of blasters they dont see nice machines like we have on this forum they see the peice of sh*t blasters like i mentioned above.

sorry for the rant, had nothing to do with you, just too much coffee this morning. lol

Very true post though. At our riding spot my wife is the only blaster I have seen. She gets alot of complaiments on it. Hell where we go we are the only ones with 2 strokes

Mines one of those ones that was riding to hell and back more than once from the previous owner (not saying I wont do it either), but I'm trying to get whipped into better shape as I can. It may never be as nice as some of the ones that are on here, but it wont be a rolling pos either