what to choose from any sugg.

titansman

Jul 5, 2010
spring hill , tn
ok so i am paying on a 2007 raptor 660r from my local dealership, i am wanting to downsize to maybe a 2004 raptor 350 or a 2003 blaster they got there just think this would be way to much power for me, just looking for some suggestions as i own a 2000 blasty already and a honda foreman 350 I:I

I'd keep the 660, but that's just me. And I thought the Raptor 250s were better than the 350s?

my blasty has 28 mil carb what looks to be a uni air filter two holes drilled in the air box stock gearing fmf silencer and 20 inch tires. i smoke raptor 350s get the 660 bro if it is to much power witch i dout ul get the hang of it.

they didn't make a raptor 660 in 2007, the raptor 660 was last made in 2005 then in 2006 they introduced the raptor 700. and 700s are mean machines you barely tip the gas and they raise up with you and they're fast as hell. i would keep it if i were you but be careful for sure.

thats what i was thinking ,well my girl got it for me for x mas and almost payed off but dnt know if i should use the money i payed on it for something else i want a good bike so throw me some good bikes to check out

then keep the rappy great trail quad and trust me u will be able to handle it just ride it like a little girl for a couple days lol. til u get the hag of it i got a friend that rode a a raptor 700 piped jetted port work cams all that. that rappy ate 450s like 450s eat my blasty. hes 14 and i thnk he could legaly be considered a midget hes like 4 foot.

Ditch the boat anchor and get a 450 JMO raptor's suck for having any real fun, they are just too heavy.... they may be fast in a straight line but thats it.

I've had seat time on an 07se and its a nice machine with lotsa power but its too bulky and top heavy for their own good, a 450 kicks its ass any day.

For sure 450, 660, 700. I love my blasty but I have the need for more power. I would not go all the way down to a 350. I also would not pick up another blater if you have one.

well i been told on here that im paying on a 700 r now cause its a 07 i didnt know it was a 700 and ive never rode anything this big and fast ive rode a shee years ago and i like the 450 r just to expensive for me right now

well i been told on here that im paying on a 700 r now cause its a 07 i didnt know it was a 700 and ive never rode anything this big and fast ive rode a shee years ago and i like the 450 r just to expensive for me right now

lets see pics to make sure that it is a 700.

i havent seen it yet as i said earlier my gf got it for me for x mas and still paying on it the reciept says 2007 raptor 660r i know it has alot of mods ,such as dual exhaust,rear grab bar ,bumper ,nerfs,a bunch of goodies ,just dnt know i may just keep paying on this ,and not switch my payments over to anything else cause ill loose like 400 bucks in finance charges

my blasty has 28 mil carb what looks to be a uni air filter two holes drilled in the air box stock gearing fmf silencer and 20 inch tires. i smoke raptor 350s get the 660 bro if it is to much power witch i dout ul get the hang of it.

your blaster also has wings and can fly?

Get a Scrambler 400 4x4 2 stroke. =P Pretty much every ATV type in existance combined.

Just my thought, But if it was between your options, I'd keep the 660r. You CAN'T have too much power.

to tell if it is an 700r, look right in front of the handle bars, is there a speedo and sh*t?
if so, it is a 700r, if not it is a 660r.

also the 700r is a great trails quad if you know how to ride it. they at 10x better than a 660r. the EFI is nice, the torque is amazing, and they handling better than people here think.
they weigh in at 396 dry, the 450 weighs in a 372 wet, banshee is 386lb dry, the blaster is 324 dry. the 700r is not much more than a banshee in weight. they really are a better quad for a bigger guy.

after test riding a 450x and a 700r, i would pick the 700r every day for trails.