what pipe makes the most hp??????

blasterguy15

Nov 21, 2011
new mexico
i have a stock header and a pro circuit silencer and and alot other things but i want a pipe that will help me beat my friends stock raptor 350
I:I

The title of your thread is slightly misleading.... the answer to your question is Out Of Frame drag pipes with your engine on exotic fuel.

What you really want to know is how you should go about modifying your current ride. The answer is simple, aftermarket headpipe (pretty much anything other than a DG is a vast improvement over stock), 300 mainjet (generally, read up on plug chopping), and remove your airbox lid. You'll have a much improved blaster just from doing those three simple things.

You really want to get into the thick of it? You'll need porting and a head mod. Possibly an upgraded carburetor, stroker crank would help...

i already have an upgraded carb i think its eather a 28 or 30 but idr and im probably gonna send my cylinder to flotek but i was looking at a trinity or an rdz drag pipe

Trinity pipes are a good deal for the money. I am running one and like it. With a ported engine, the Trinity pipe will run really well.

Toomey Racing also makes a good pipe that works very well with stock and ported engines.

I would stay away from any and all drag pipes unless you plan to use your Blaster strictly for drag racing.

Looking at pipes alone, there are pipes that produce power in the low/mid range and others that favour top end.

It depends where you want your power, and what you want to use it for.