What kind of tires/bumper should i get?

redranger

Jun 20, 2009
Topeka, KS
I just hate the stock bumper and would like to find a better looking one. as for tires i am thinking about the razrs! Let me know what you guys think and what product you prefer. Thanks

i got razors on mine, i bought them on the four wheeler, there good grip,and for a bumper get a dg or somthing like that

That's what i was thinking on the tires, they look like good tires for the kind of riding i do..i think. I will have to check oout the bumpers. thanks!

razr's do kick ass. i heard they wear out easy on hard terrein but i havent had a problem yet. holeshot's are kinda the same as the razr's but ive never tried them. and they are supposed to last longer on hard terrain. which ever u can find cheaper i would go with those.

Deff go with the razrs. As far as wearing out, they hardly ever wear. I have to say razrs and kenda klaws are prob the two tires that dont wear. I would deff recommend one of them. As far as bumpers there are lots to choose from. Choose one that you think looks kick ass on your blaster. I like the DG ones but pro-armor and tag make some nice ones too.