what jetting should I use

rodknee1231

Jul 28, 2014
Stock motor with fmf gold series front pipe and dg type 2 silencer what main jet should I run

First thing I am going to suggest is to read and learn how to plug chop.. none of us on here can let you know what main jet you will need but we can get you close.. only a plug chop can confirm proper jetting.. Also im sorry to say, but depending if you change riding locations ( altitude specifically) jetting can and will change. Also temp changes will require diff jetting. That is why I recommend to learn how to plug chop. List all your mods and location and we can give you a "safety" range..

Reactions: 2POKER76 and Awk08
Buy 270 through 310. Run the 310 to be safe and plug chop from there

atta boy :)
suggest a range of jets and always a size or 2 larger than may possibly be needed.
better rich than sorry !
it also promotes learning to plug chop down to the safety zone.

I'd like to know rodknees elevation and temps he expects to do the plug chops in ?
summer jetting will be leaner than in this cold winter air, as well as sea level vs. mile high denver.
so....where do you live rodknee ?
it'll help us help you

btw, plug chops:
http://www.blasterforum.com/threads/how-to-plug-chop.53237/

Reactions: blasterkid1998
dang mike beat me to it while i linked to plug chops :(

good info guys !!!!!

I know how to plug chop but I kinda just wanted a safety zone I live in nw Indiana cold as sh*t right now lol elevation is 810 ft

That will work thanks boys sorry it was a noob question but I'm learning I pretty much have a mess of a bike in my garage some punk half assed and screwed up so I'm trying to tie loose ends and make it functional and reliable