What have you done to your blaster today

I Walked passed mine A bunch today , Starred at it for about 5 Mins during a smoke break , While Getting my Trans Unbolted and Ready to come out , Due to a Burnt Forward Clutch Assembly .

broke my engine in today and rode a full tank through it. was up at 7 in the morning doing the first heat cylce got done right around 930 10 then commenced a azz whoppin in some trails on a 250r. till i found a tree stump and got kicked off

damn I need a current pic of my bike right now lol from when I got it to now is sucha big difference

i finally got a new JT chain and sprockets set and a tm designs style chain slider
got them on and some new rear brake pads in the gsxr cali, threw my 162 cold weather main jet in the PJ34, mixed 5 gallons of sunoco 93 with some maxima super "mmmmmmmmm", then proceded to administer a good 'ol mountain ass whoopin on 2 rappy 250's !!!!

Got some pro taper's with Pro taper grips today and must say they are sick!! Also later on in the week I will be raising hell on the ASR phone lines because they sent me the wrong size spacers for the upper arms luckly I have a saw at my garage where I work but still wtf... so maybe I can jew some lines off em for messing up my order....... lets see how this goes? Got a new phone so I should have some good pics up inna bit of how it sits, oh and I polished some more stuff on it also!

I ordered 2 new 22x11x8 ITP Mudlites for my blastys rear end ! Then I went and bought a new hydro trolley jack so I don't have to lift it up onto dry wall mud buckets anymore haha. The new jack will be put to good use when I pull my back rims off for the tire swap. After sittin in my garage messin with the blaster for a few hours due to the cold rainy weather in NY today I realized I need front wheel bearings asap, rear axle bearings in the near future, and a new lower chain roller as I just discovered my old one is missing !