What happen to LRD website?

Combating_MOFO

Dec 2, 2010
Is lrd going out of buisness? I have the lrd exhaust for my blaster but with a dg type 2 silencer. I was looking to buy the lrd silencer but seen there website is down.

Is lrd going out of buisness? I have the lrd exhaust for my blaster but with a dg type 2 silencer. I was looking to buy the lrd silencer but seen there website is down.

Arlan no longer has LRD....so yeah LRD is out of business. Arlan runs his own shop in Oregon now at:
LED Performance
Arlan's still does engine work on Blasters(by the way....the stock Blaster dynoed at 19-20hp...since nobody ever has proof of that):
Blaster_240.jpg

I doubt Arlan makes the LRD exhaust anymore, but you can shoot him an email about it and he might be able to help you out. He is a nice guy. Other than that, Project Blaster supposedly sells them, but I have no clue how they still have their hands on supplies of them considering LRD no longer exists.
Project Blaster - Online Store

Last edited by a moderator:
i have the same exhaust but with a dg silencer...my exhaust is fine i just want the lrd silencer...there website was just up last year and the lrd silencers were around 100. I don't really want to spend 400 on a hole new one

i have the same exhaust but with a dg silencer...my exhaust is fine i just want the lrd silencer...there website was just up last year and the lrd silencers were around 100. I don't really want to spend 400 on a hole new one

Could search around for a used set. Silencers won't make much of a difference.....just a pipe that exits out through some packing. You could always make your own setup by taking the DG nameplate off and painting the outside of the silencer.

i have an lrd silencer on my bike, with an f7 pipe, and am considering selling the lrd silencer, i want sumthin louder, maybe a cpi or matching f7
the weld cracked where the pipe enters the can, but i'm gonna get that rewelded soon, isn't noticeable while on the bike, other than that it is fine
gimme a holler

sure, send me a pic and ill take a look.

on another note: ill give my pipe a whirl for selling...blaster lrd 2 pipe with dg type 2 silencer. good condition. 200 shipped if anyone interested