What exhaust have I got?

DBinstallations

Mar 22, 2015
hi just purchased a exhaust but unsure what it is could anyone help? Thanks
image.png

Looks like a CT racing pipe. It's a right bend.
Thanks I currently have stock header and fmf silencer. Should I keep the fmf and fit the pictured header or fit the complete pictured system. The fmf is almost new.
Other mods are just air box lid off and new jets I have from 250-300 main jets

Thanks I currently have stock header and fmf silencer. Should I keep the fmf and fit the pictured header or fit the complete pictured system. The fmf is almost new.
Other mods are just air box lid off and new jets I have from 250-300 main jets
I would fit the whole system together. That silencer was built specifically for the pipe. Make sure to repack the silencer. Make sure you have a good tight seal where it attaches to the flange. Right bend pipes are notorious of leaking there.

I would start with needle clip in middle, stock 32.5 pilot, and jets 290-320. Plug chop with the 320 first. I ran that pipe and was running a 330. Although I have a lot of modifications. Start high on the mains and work yourself down.

Make sure carb is clean and properly adjusted, and a leak test is always a good thing as well.

Reactions: DBinstallations
I would fit the whole system together. That silencer was built specifically for the pipe. Make sure to repack the silencer. Make sure you have a good tight seal where it attaches to the flange. Right bend pipes are notorious of leaking there.

I would start with needle clip in middle, stock 32.5 pilot, and jets 290-320. Plug chop with the 320 first. I ran that pipe and was running a 330. Although I have a lot of modifications. Start high on the mains and work yourself down.

Make sure carb is clean and properly adjusted, and a leak test is always a good thing as well.
I'm going 1mm oversize piston as the standard ones had a lot of use will I need to go much bigger on the main jet after that?