What does everyone do for a job

USMC Staff Sergeant. I fix AV-8B, CH-53E, UH-1, AH-1, and CH-46 avionics systems.

basically the same thing that navy guy above me does without the villiage people uniforms.

plus im currently deployed to the middle east in support of the war on terror.

LOL Thats funny!! I work on the "MIGHTY O" otherwise know as P-3 Orion.

In that case I'm stickin this here too:
I'm a jackass of all trades and a master at none cuz there's always something new to learn, but what I get PAID for doing is being a local roadie, or in professional terms, a Stagehand. I'm a union apprentice electrician for all the major event venues in RI, so basically if a concert or a broadway show rolls thru the venue, we dump the trucks, build stages, run cable, hang lights, build trusswork, hang speakers, assemble backline (band gear) run spot-lights, and then break it all down and pack it back in the truck. Greatest job ever. I meet people from all over the country and the occasional celebrity. Best of all are the fringe benefits, sometimes I end up with some pretty cool swag like a set of drumsticks or guitar picks, all depends. Oh and the money I make is insane :D

I'm a 3rd shift mattress tester.... jk

Tooling Engineer at small Aerospace Manufacturing Plant in CT

AutoCAD drafter, I work in the engineering department at a high end cabinet company

I have a degree in architectural technology, but hey this job works, rich people need to spend their money somewhere, why not on like $60,000 worth of cabinets for their walk-in closet

i just got a job working pat time for a Rite aid and i also work for my dads floor company instaling new and ripping out the old floors. During the summer i work at a chowder shack in my town also......yea i got lots of jobs.....only way to pay for all my expensive toys and stuff like a full engine rebuild....lol

work as a systems operator for a Wal-Mart warehouse/distribution center

aerial2008gy0.jpg