what do you think

No nessiceraly fed, that statement is not true at all, A LOT if perple run the 440s and have no problem, you just need to make them more reliable with like the HD engine studs, and better ways of cooling such as airscoops, bigger oil tank, bigger oil cooler, or a cooling fan and you will have a big bore thumper that is just as reliable aws a stock bike

No nessiceraly fed, that statement is not true at all, A LOT if perple run the 440s and have no problem, you just need to make them more reliable with like the HD engine studs, and better ways of cooling such as airscoops, bigger oil tank, bigger oil cooler, or a cooling fan and you will have a big bore thumper that is just as reliable aws a stock bike

true BUT the sleeve also needs to be put in right.... as in needs to stay upside down untell it fully cools.. herd tooo many stoerys of cleeves droppin and brakin... i personally wouldnt do it... but if you look at it look it over with a fine tooth comb.. and check the frame for cracks

That's also true fed but I didn't see anywere were he said it was a re slevved cylinder, its prob on of the cylinders that you buy off ebay with the cylinder and everything ready to go

That's also true fed but I didn't see anywere were he said it was a re slevved cylinder, its prob on of the cylinders that you buy off ebay with the cylinder and everything ready to go

true..... id ask about it if you look at it..... dont get me wrong even though i had a bad experiance with my 400ex dont mean ihate them.. ill but another some day but it will be frewakin stock

this is what he said

the 440 kits r bad when done wrong this has bigger head and jug studs and has had the 440 kit since 99 theres bout 15 hours on the new top end and it starts and runs every day and never came lose in 15 hours or any time befor that