What do you guys think?

AT Blaster

Mar 8, 2009
Indiana
I'm working on a deal right now for the following items. Is it worth it in your opinion?

+2.5 a-arms
Gusseted frame
DG front bumper
DG rear grab
3 sets of plastic
Front wheels and tires
Air box
Gas tank

All of this for $100. Everything is in good condition. Not sure of the tires but the rims are decent and everything else is good!

I have to go pick it up tomorrow if I can squeeze $100 from my wifes evil mits!

What you guys think?

That is what I thought. I hate to come up off the cash this close to the holiday but I figured I couldn't pass it up.

I have my quad that runs great. I want to build a blaster from the ground up! I figured if I buy the parts seperately it would save me time in the tear down and I can buy them as I can afford them. If I find a deal on a whole unit I will jump on it if for no other reason than the motor.......

With the extended A-Arms, do I need anything special to mount them?

Thanks guys.....

I know it will be a while before I can aquire all I need so I am going to continue to learn as I go and take my time!

I have a friend who's friend has this stuff......

I am paying $100 for it all but actually have only $50 in it if that makes sense?

I bought a Blackberry 8330 for $50. I am selling it for $100 (I never used it) and using that money to buy these parts.

Sounds fair to me.......

So, after I get the frame sand blasted, welds smothed out and entire peice painted. What should I get next? I know I need a swinger..... I am looking at a +2 swinger but would I be better off to buy one that is manufactured the right length or would I be just fine having YB extend a stock one?

From your guys response regarding YB's work, I don't think I have to worry about durability. My only concern would be maybe weight?

What you think?

I'm working on a deal right now for the following items. Is it worth it in your opinion?

+2.5 a-arms
Gusseted frame
DG front bumper
DG rear grab
3 sets of plastic
Front wheels and tires
Air box
Gas tank

All of this for $100. Everything is in good condition. Not sure of the tires but the rims are decent and everything else is good!

I have to go pick it up tomorrow if I can squeeze $100 from my wifes evil mits!

What you guys think?

DUDE.I so feel your pain!LOL.

LMAO........

I know right!

"SHE" bought the BB with the money "I" put in the bank and "I" found her the deal on the phone. She got it, didn't like it and sat it in a basket and now I found these parts and a buyer for the BB but it's still "HER" money!

LMAO.......

She's not really that bad. She thinks I should do it. Intead of sounding like a pussy about wasting money it's easier to blame it on her! hahahahahahahahaha.......

So, any ideas aobut the swinger?