what did u get?

Surfrjag

Mar 18, 2010
chesapeake, va
So what did everyone get for xmas? even if you got it for yourself..
i wont get home till the end of the month so ill have to post my findings later.

I got my self a Nerf Stampede to shoot up my friends little brother, a Nintendo DSi for the waiting room when my nephew wants to come into this world. Me and my parents made an agreement that my brother was going to be getting alot of the gifts since he is having a kid. So if I get my socks I will be happy, just waiting on them to get over here so we can shred paper

yep...pics or your lying muddman

I'm still waitin. i feel bad though. i had some necisary expences pop up at the last minute and i wasn't able to do as much as i normaly do.

Shee axle, Jaws bumper, Oconnor redisigned cylinder head, clothes, body wash and spray, new iPod nano touch screen, iPod stereo, iTunes gift card, Ramsey Outdoor gift card, $50 in cash, slippers, and im waiting on the big suprise thats in a giant box.....

got a ton of jets for my Air Striker, 2 In-Line Fuel Filters, 6 NGK BR8EG Spark Plugs, T.M. Designworks Chain Guide, All-Balls Swingarm Bearings, 1-Gallon KLOTZ Supertechniplate Oil, Can of Klotz Chain Lube, Cold-Weather Riding Thermal Mask, EBC Severe Duty YFZ450 Front Brake Pads.

supposedly getting riding boots from another fam member. we'll see

clothes xbox live a mike black ops grinder and many more tools and money cause there takin me tool shoppin tomorrow

the girlfreind told me about a month ago, when she had some extra loot, to buy myself sumthin on ebay, she'd pay for it and it'd count for x-mas
well she got off easy, cause i scored these brand new, water proof, camo riding boots for $36 + shipping, and i got some other clothes from her, mom and my son

5xvllc.jpg

i'm only 14 so... i got a .243 & 20ga combo gun, an ipad, a new phone, some sick skis, ski boots, some hunting gear, and a video camera..

now this is x-mas and b-day because my b-day is on january 2nd....

i got a go pro HD hero 1080 helmet cam. it takes awesome vids. if my computer wasnt a hunk of sh*t i would post them for you. but it wont let me load anything. i can play it on my tv tho.

if i could get my bros new laptop to connect to the internet, i could load it on there and then email it.