what could i get for the $$$

blaster195

Jul 5, 2007
i would like to kno wat are the best things i can get that equals up to $350 im bout to sell my ps3 and would like to kno I:I

def a set of tires..jus the tires though...the rims way to expensive to include...but jus the rear ones and a carb and a k&n filter

well what about a hydro clutch ? although, i wouldn't buy that though because it may be a waste of money. i see you already have the 42 tooth rear sprockt and a toomey, so maybe the carb. yaeh, go with a carb upgrade.

would i really feel a carb upgrade cause im was gonna get a 30mm but i was told i wasnt going to really feel a difference but im buying vforce 3 reeds today

engine wise , if yo u keep the stock porting ,stock head ,and reeds the carb upgrade wont really add much of anything, maybe a little better response but nothing to write home about ,your stock port layout is designed back in the early 1970's and it doesnt flow for crap or make for a wide strong powerband ..precision porting is where the real power is at on a blaster ...throw in a milled head and a free flowing intake and it will make a dramitic increases over what you have now

engine wise , if yo u keep the stock porting ,stock head ,and reeds the carb upgrade wont really add much of anything, maybe a little better response but nothing to write home about ,your stock port layout is designed back in the early 1970's and it doesnt flow for crap or make for a wide strong powerband ..precision porting is where the real power is at on a blaster ...throw in a milled head and a free flowing intake and it will make a dramitic increases over what you have now

yea i read that on you site and it makes a WHOLE lot of sense i would get it ported but my parents barley let me get the reeds so i doubt theyll let me send my topend to sombody to get work done to it :">

isn't the real power in porting the exhaust port? and that is a nice triple exhaust port pic u have up. can u do that 2 a stock cylinder?

i just took a better look at that pic. and what i have learned so far about porting u did some work 2 that ....it looks bad ass

would i really feel a carb upgrade cause im was gonna get a 30mm but i was told i wasnt going to really feel a difference but im buying vforce 3 reeds today

You said you bought them a couple days ago and that they're coming in Wednesday, July 9th...

What kind of prices are we talking when you say milled head?