What changes do I have to do?

What's your mods and elevation? From what I've read the stock pilot works in almost every application. I'm at sea level and KOR suggested I bump it up so I did and it worked.

What's your mods and elevation? From what I've read the stock pilot works in almost every application. I'm at sea level and KOR suggested I bump it up so I did and it worked.
I'm in Florida and I have a Full Toomey B1 exhaust , vforce 4 reeds, K&N air filter with open air box, 350 main jet. Also when I'm in a wheelie it doesn't wanna run at all bogs really bad.

Also when I'm in a wheelie it doesn't wanna run at all bogs really bad.

sounds like thats float height related, when the bike is inclined it's losing fuel flow to carb or fuel level in carb bowl ?
I'd tell you to try it up a hill to see if it's the same, but thats unlikely in FLA. ?

Reactions: BrianHemphill
sounds like thats float height related, when the bike is inclined it's losing fuel flow to carb or fuel level in carb bowl ?
I'd tell you to try it up a hill to see if it's the same, but thats unlikely in FLA. ?

I have it set to 21mm and when I wheelie in any gear it sputters real bad and loses alot of power. And still not all there in acceleration but not as bad as we i put the bike up.It use to run find doesn't have 60 hrs on complete motor top and bottom rebuild.Reeds are brand new.

And when I do a leak down test does the position of the piston matter????

I didn't do anything to my piston but a video I saw said to push it all the way down. Someone with real knowledge on this should be able to give you a definite answer though.

I just realized we have the same exact quad And almost same setup lol

Piston can be anywhere the pressure will leak past the rings well enough
I'm losing my mind!! I did a leak down test held 7 psi for over 15 minutes. Took apart carb looked at pilot jet and it was clean and clear bumped jet size down from a 340 to a 320. Float level is at 21mm. Reeds brand new. Top end has 150 compression. So I started it up after leak down test ,let it warmed up and it rode a little better crisper throttle. But then after about 20min of riding it just completely dies on me and does not wanna run at all!!!!

I'm losing my mind!! I did a leak down test held 7 psi for over 15 minutes. Took apart carb looked at pilot jet and it was clean and clear bumped jet size down from a 340 to a 320. Float level is at 21mm. Reeds brand new. Top end has 150 compression. So I started it up after leak down test ,let it warmed up and it rode a little better crisper throttle. But then after about 20min of riding it just completely dies on me and does not wanna run at all!!!!
did you check the plug after it died? you could have fouled it

did you check the plug after it died? you could have fouled it
Put in my buddy's coil and CDI box off his blaster that runs fine and didnt change problem. It starts up good when cold then 1-2 mins and bogs and dies. Put on a different stator that I had laying around but don't know its a good stator or not. 150psi compression, held 7 psi for over 10 mins in leak down, new Vforce 4, new plug, not the coil or cdi, clean carburetor, clean air box, motor completely rebuild so I can rule out crank being bad...... What else is there?????