What are you getting for Christmas?

1995blaster

Jul 30, 2009
Well, i havent seen one of these threads yet this year so here it is.
I plan on getting some riding gear at the moment all i have is some old boots crappy helmet and goggles. I cant afford new all so im just gonna start with the smaller stuff; i really want to get a good pair of riding gear because i always ruin good cloths. Also i like the loook bahhhaa
Jersey
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
Gloves(my last time i used cloth 99cent gloves with walmart bags around my hand)
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
Goggles, i have a 3 year old $6 pair
a Suction cup mohawk!! I got this for looks obviously, hope it dont fall off.

I would get a pair of pants but there $100 bucks so thats a no.

I also got a tusk gas cap, silencer packing, carbon fiber stick on stuff, and orange and black hand guards.

I would have more but im not sure what my plans are im not even sure if i wanna keep the orange blaster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Santa has gotten me so far:

Ipad 2
New sneakers

That's about it so far.

I'd love for him to bring me the thiefs that stole my quad!

I want my Prairie to run, and stay running. And good grades in all of my classes this semester.

all my items on my wishlist are to darn expensive. Probably just some gift cards.

HAhahahaha, I hope you know. He is talking about his 400ex A-Arms. He no longer owns a blaster, unfortunately

Oh. Poo. Glad you told me, 'cause I was fixin' to attach a link to the latest post about the arms...LOL.

So far my +3 swinger new tires rear wheel spacers hopefully my money will get to 1995 blaster so I can get my rad valve an some carolina boggers...an this Sunday going to see the patriots vs redskins live endzone tickets

i'm getting an exhaust for my 400ex (of my choice but no full system, just slip on and i can't decide) and some nerf bars with integrated heel guards.

this 440ex is actually an early christmas present from my Granny I:I

A very big credit card bill!! Christmas bonuses and down time over the festive time means the workers get to have a nice christmas, but me not so much!