What are some fender options from other quads?

yfz914

Feb 7, 2009
What other plastics will work on the blaster with minimal customizing? raptor? warrior?

now are they direct fit? im sure tey will need some customizing? specialized i saw that on yours.. looks nice. what was needed to fit the raptors fenders?
Thanks for replys

me of 450 yfz

dsc00338kqd.jpg
:D

oh and banshee fronts pretty much you just cut off the side parts like the blaster and make new holes to mount. its pretty much just to get rid of the steps in the blasters fenders

banshee ones seem pretty straight foward... Out of all the ones mentioned what is the easiest straight up alternate fenders to use, easiest modification, ie airboxs.

Yea the raprot fender was easy just cut out the little glove box ad drill some holes, i added little blackzip ties at teh very frotn that you cant see when the seat is on.
raptorfender002.jpg

and the right fender mount i had to kinda bend cut and add a 4"piece of flat stock
haha check out that grab bar

Yea the raprot fender was easy just cut out the little glove box ad drill some holes, i added little blackzip ties at teh very frotn that you cant see when the seat is on.
raptorfender002.jpg

and the right fender mount i had to kinda bend cut and add a 4"piece of flat stock
haha check out that grab bar

thanks for that pic, it helps alot. It doesnt seem that bad to do. I have a yfz450 also , I believe they are almost the same as far as mounting points as the raptor 700 or 660. Im gonna try them on my blaster and see how close it is. If close ill find either some raptor or 450 rears. seems to be plenty of them available on ebay, compared to blaster black rear fenders.