went to Redbird state riding area. didnt turn out to good

blaster8wg

Feb 14, 2009
Cory Indiana
well i went riding yesterday at Redbird. i was having a great time but then when we was in the middle of the woods my engine locks up... so i have someone pull me back. then we get loaded up to head home and when we get about five miles away i look in the mirror to see my quad flipping down the road. so when we go back to pick it up i was pretty much heartbroken... but for what had happen there wasnt to much that was broken but i think now is the time for the blaster to go. so i might be parting it out soon to get money for a yfz450..

well i went riding yesterday at Redbird. i was having a great time but then when we was in the middle of the woods my engine locks up... so i have someone pull me back. then we get loaded up to head home and when we get about five miles away i look in the mirror to see my quad flipping down the road. so when we go back to pick it up i was pretty much heartbroken... but for what had happen there wasnt to much that was broken but i think now is the time for the blaster to go. so i might be parting it out soon to get money for a yfz450..

uhhhh that sucks balls man!! personally i make sure my quad is tied down so good i could roll my truck and have it still be in the bed lol I:I. what is still good on it? i might be interested in some stuff..

most of it is still good. i have a lot of aftermarket parts too. but i havnt really had a very good look yet cuz its at my grandparents.

most of it is still good. i have a lot of aftermarket parts too. but i havnt really had a very good look yet cuz its at my grandparents.

well thats good... get some pics up!! and how DID it fall out the back? jsut not tied in good? tailgate fall? whazzup???

it was on a trailer and it didnt have a gate but it was tied down but one of the straps came unhooked somehow then when the quad started moving around i think the other one did. not for sure but i think that is what happend.

well me and my dad talked about it and were going to part the blaster out and put the money towards either a yfz450 or raptor660. i hate it that i have to part it out but i gotta do what i gotta do. the tear down will probably start thursday so anyone that is interested in anything lmk and i have a lot of aftermarket parts!!