went to a 4 poke.

yz360

Jan 23, 2009
WNY
i traded my blaster for a 1992 trx250 runs amazing and quick for a 250 the guy just rebuilt it 2 months ago,

Think of it this way... Youll see enough blasters when they are all in front of you. Maybe thatll make you relise what you did.

i was going to get trx 250x.. than i ran side by side with one against my wifes trail boss full auto utility quad.... you wil regret it.. there snow and yeah.. i know enough ppl that have problems keeping valves straight

ya well i got two cylinders left that need some to be bored but one is close to stock bore like 10 or 20 over and one is that go fast cylinder the one that take honda cr125 reeds and is ported i would sell or trade for well some 250x or 300ex parts but idk if any one would have any a/m parts

ya well i got two cylinders left that need some to be bored but one is close to stock bore like 10 or 20 over and one is that go fast cylinder the one that take honda cr125 reeds and is ported i would sell or trade for well some 250x or 300ex parts but idk if any one would have any a/m parts

Blaster jugs???

the 250x is a good quad and is pretty fast my bro's friend has one and just adds oil and gas whenever needed no problems

you traded your Blaster for a four stroke? Young padawan you have much ground to cover and very little time. I feel the gforce is not strong in that one...........you may wish to reconsider and come back to the good side of the stroke lol

it is a Honda though so Racer X wont dog on you too hard. the only thing i would change about my Blasty is that it said Honda on the side instead of Yamaha lol other then that i wouldnt trade for a four stroke unless Scarlett Johannsen was on it I:IB-)=))

you traded your Blaster for a four stroke? Young padawan you have much ground to cover and very little time. I feel the gforce is not strong in that one...........you may wish to reconsider and come back to the good side of the stroke lol

it is a Honda though so Racer X wont dog on you too hard. the only thing i would change about my Blasty is that it said Honda on the side instead of Yamaha lol other then that i wouldnt trade for a four stroke unless Scarlett Johannsen was on it I:IB-)=))

LOL!!! like i said before.. there slow.. i pulled on a few 300ex's with my blaster over the winter, and never got to put s whuppin on my friends 250x since it kept bending valves

to bad your frined probly never adjusted the valves, and probly never did maint. whatsoever on the quad, but of course, its the 4 strokes fault...