well this sucks

redline redneck

Apr 7, 2010
Fond Du Lac WI
so i found a shop that isn't a bunch of dummies when it comes to atv cylinders. but come to find out the cylinder was on it's last bore when i had it let go, so now i gotta get a new one or find someone to resleave this one, but i don't know anyone to resleave, and all the cylinders on flebay are on last bore or way up there in price....... there goes haveing the blasty done for winter.. sorry bout the ventin.....

well i got lucky, went to a ma n pop type shop that i go to with odd things n trust, and they had a cylinder sittin on the shelf that only had one bore done on it and in perfectly good condition n even with good reeds that i need too, and for cheap. expecially when he looked up the price of a new cylinder from yamaha he nearly shat himself and said that i could just have it all for 150, lol. so now i just gotta get piston n rings and put it all together. havin a good day so far, maybe get laid tonight too, lol

well i got lucky, went to a ma n pop type shop that i go to with odd things n trust, and they had a cylinder sittin on the shelf that only had one bore done on it and in perfectly good condition n even with good reeds that i need too, and for cheap. expecially when he looked up the price of a new cylinder from yamaha he nearly shat himself and said that i could just have it all for 150, lol. so now i just gotta get piston n rings and put it all together. havin a good day so far, maybe get laid tonight too, lol

$150 Not bad- cheaper than a resleeve! Getting laid is always good, ok well not always but...you know!