well....I was gonna..but..

250x

May 19, 2010
250x.webs.com
I was going to do a highly modified blaster build...and I still will, but I recently picked up one thats going to come first...a T4.....stoked as can be now.

559673_336315863095498_100001512610039_918585_100897099_n.jpg

oh yeah...but not for long..I will have to decide whther to do the frame in black PC, or maybe Ultimate Chrome PC and Dormant Granny Green with Starlight Clear Metallic over it.....ideas ideas ideas..lol

i would have opted to do the T4 as well my friend. blasters are a dime a dozen, t4's are not.

They where the fastest out of the 250s so they say. But the handling was much better on the trx 250rs.
Never road a t4 so I couldn't tell ya..

well I have a buddy patiently waiting to make this motor a work of art in the performance dept...prior to that I am going to strip and repowder it to a nice hammer tone black silver vein high heat finish.

no progress yet....another week or so before I can touch it. I have 4 trikes to finish first. But a good buddy of mine is going to be doing the engine as he is a Tecate nut like no other. While he has that, I am going to strip the machine and re powdercoat it. I have plans to spice it up a bit in the color dept, but your going to have to wait and watch...

no progress yet....another week or so before I can touch it. I have 4 trikes to finish first. But a good buddy of mine is going to be doing the engine as he is a Tecate nut like no other. While he has that, I am going to strip the machine and re powdercoat it. I have plans to spice it up a bit in the color dept, but your going to have to wait and watch...

Looking forward to it, T4's are sweeeeet! I:I

Ive only ever seen one of these for sale once in the UK.. i was offered it at £250 but it needing this ant that... by the sounds of it i should of took it? I was about 12 at the time so I wouldnt of really known a blaster from a grizzly haha

In my opinion i wouldnt do it black, just because it reminds me of the chinese crap that always come in black or grey, i like to go with different colours... hence the white n pink blaster.. :p

some progress already.
started the disassembly. Motor crated ready for my buddy to get it. Aarms, axle, swimgarm, etc etc...ready for blasting and powder. Plastics, due to the serious fading and no way to bring the lustre back, I think are going to get painted gloss black black which should help hide the repairs while I hunt for green or white fenders for it. Was going to go with proper resto, but i think this one is going to be severely cleaned up as a rider. I have purchased 2 more, 1 a trashed basket case, and the other in similar condition to the one above that will be used as a proper restoration.