Well i inspected my quad more today

01blaster_freak

May 11, 2007
Like it says i took a better look at my quad today an yes i figured the problem out, i will give you more details in like 5 minutes an also i will have pics for the how to section.

I guess i will just put a new set of rings on this pretty piston an slap her back together.

SANY0021.jpg

SANY0020.jpg

SANY0019.jpg

SANY0016-1.jpg

You ever thought of becoming a hand model, jk. wow that's jacked

I'm pretty positive it's stock. wiseco isn't written on the piston anywhere an i think the stock pistons come with a letter stamped on top of it. It has the letter X stamped on the top left hand side.

I do know what's going in it though, wiseco all the way!

The motor I have is a 2001, and the piston looked exactly like that one when I bought it, and all the little fragments were embed in the crank bearings and thats the primary reason why my motor was rebuilt

.......and all the little fragments were embed in the crank bearings and thats the primary reason why my motor was rebuilt
I hope you thoroughly check your lower end for any damage. The pics you posted look as if the bottom skirt of the piston broke off. The last thing you want is to miss a broken piece of the piston and rebuild it to have it show itself again and have to rebuild it all over.

I'm going through the bottom end don't worry. the good thing is i didn't find any metal shavings the peices broke off in whole peices an dropped into the trans.