Well Crap!

Well, I got soem good news today. we come home fron church and a guy pulls in the drive. I have the service truck in the drive so I figure another guy looking for a mechanic. Great! He ask about my beater jeep in the back yard. I tell him $500 and it is yours! He comes back within 4 hours and brings the money. Hell yeah! Now I have money to fix the blaster!!!!

f*ck the beater truck, i would have been beating that kid! Kids need to be taught lessons, and lying is one of those life lessons that gets taught young. Make the ekid pay for it, not because he broke it, but because he lied about it. If not for the sake of the bike, then for the sake of his safety, and his future. Id be chewing out his uncle and family, to replace the broken sh*t, which id really like to get rid of these stock a-arms for cheeap...

Just an update fellas, Neonnight hooked me up with a set of stock shocks and an upper arm for a very very good price. The arm is being painted as we speak. The blasty rides again!!!!! Thanks Neon and have some green!

good to hear I was just about to ask you if you needed my uppers and shocks.
My personal opinion is that either the kid or the parents should at least pay half of what it cost you and the parents beat the kid later lol but. I think the future generations of 2010 and up will need to be tought respect as in not lying to someone when you know it is a lie. Diciplin as in having enough experience riding not wrecking it in the first place and safety if would have been properly trained in riding a ttr 225 I would have made the same mistake if i was younger in letting him ride. If he hit something whti that quad it should have as least throw him to the ground. Thats how I learned I damn near ran over a small tree on my buddy's property missed a turn doin at least 35 or so and lifted the honda 3004x4 strait up and down in the air held by the tree and slowly came level again. I dident get hurt or hurt the quad but I shure as hell learned a lesson outta it. To only go as fast as your comfortable with.