welding on frame

Surfrjag

Mar 18, 2010
chesapeake, va
im about to do some fabbing to my blasty and am going to be welding on it. do i need to remove anything as far as electronics so i dont blow anything. thanks for the help

I've welded many,many and many times and never had a problem. I do hook the ground as close to the weld as I can tho, why I don't know.

fab up some rear brakes. someone put some kawasaki hydro's on (ghetoo riged) now i gotta remove it because master cylender and caliper are bad. probobly gona look for banshee brake system. also heelguards on footpegs have missing tabs for plastic peices that i want to weld back on. i get home in 2 weeks and going back to busco in 3 so i gotta get my sh*t together

yfz450 stock heelguards give the balster a nice modern touch.. they can be bought cheap on ole egay and they are plentiful and really strong unlike the stock blaster guards. ur a lucky biotch lol i wish i was heading back to busco soon haha I:I

I've welded many,many and many times and never had a problem. I do hook the ground as close to the weld as I can tho, why I don't know.

Good advice! I still would remove the grounds the welding equipment will find the shortest path, And hopefully it will be your clamp!

when welding on cars, its an giving to just disconnect the battery, some dont do it and i have heard no problems from not disconnecting it, but still id disconnect the battery and leave it at that

awesome!! where is the battery located again? lol :D

jesus! guys you all know the battery is right next to the flux capasitor

i cant find my battery, and heres my flux capasitor:p

481.jpg