Warrior rear shock

fsuroxu

Jan 26, 2010
Hartselle, AL
I found a good deal on a used warrior rear shock ($20 for the whole setup w/ resi and bottom mounting bracket). I just don't know how much work it will be to install or if it will even fit. Anyone tried this before and if so, how did it perform? He also has a 300ex shock for the same price. Will it fit with Ken's bushing kit?

i think that depends on which 250r, i believe the atc250r's will bolt right up, but the trx250r i have on my sons blaster was way too long, the ass end was at least 6 inches higher than my 400ex equipped bike, so i ended up welding new mounts, but this may have been effected by the plus 4 swinger ???
and kens bushings work with the 250r shocks also, they just go on the outside of the mounts instead of inside for the 400ex, i also had to grind the top 250r mount thinner to get it to fit into the mount
both good shocks, but my sons 250r feels better and has tons more travel than the 400ex
and the rezzie mounted real nice to that little bar where the oil lines used to go, i can even reach down and adjust the knob while riding,the knob sticks out perfect right under the plastics............
2dihx7q.jpg