Warrior Front Brakes on Blasty?

rrawlings

Jul 19, 2008
Anybody know if it would be possible to put warrior front spindles onto a Blaster? I have been looking at a parts warrior, and the front is complete. Did not see any real problem when I looked at my blasters and my warriors side by side. Anybody please let me know

Anybody know if it would be possible to put warrior front spindles onto a Blaster? I have been looking at a parts warrior, and the front is complete. Did not see any real problem when I looked at my blasters and my warriors side by side. Anybody please let me know

I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure warrior and banshee front brakes are the same. So all the Banshee stuff would be the same.

you are going to have use the top a-arm ball joint from the warrior on the blaster you can't use the same top bolt cause is much lager then warrior now the thing that i don't know if can switched out stock ball joints cause just bought a hole new front end

I tried to put banshee front spindals and hubs on my 01 blaster. I have +2 armadillo a-arms. they will work but the problem I have is that the shock travle is stopped about 3/4 short of full shock travel. the bottom ball joint start to bind at the point. if you look where the bottom a- arm bolts on the angle on the spindal is about 10 degrees diffrent. I want to find a 03 or new set and try them.
so far that is what I have tried and no luck on the banshee ones

Yeah I was going to do Warrior brakes all the way around on my Blaster. After talking to Snyder Motorsports about it, he urged me to do the hydro Blaster fronts. So I did. He said the camber issues the above guy mentioned. So that's what I did. I tested it and I have 14.5" of wheel travel without shocks so I am sure my ball joints will not have any limits once I put shocks on. So yeah if your going hydro in the front, and you want it to perform properly go Blaster!I:I

Thanks alot, I wanted to get some input before I laid out the cash. One of our blasters has Hydro brakes and I love it, the other 3 need them now